Honor Alerts Terms of Service
Last updated: October 2021
This Honor Alerts Terms of Service governs the short-code alerts service (“Honor Alerts Service”) that is opted into by Honor Care Professionals (“Care Pros”) upon hire by a subsidiary of Honor Technology, Inc.
- When a Care Pro opts-in to the short-code Honor Alerts Service, Honor will send the Care Pro an SMS message to confirm the Care Pro’s signup.
- The Care Pro can cancel the Honor Alerts Service at any time, but in order to remain employed by Honor, the Care Pro must maintain their subscription to the Honor Alerts Service.
If a Care Pro reaches out to Honor asking how to unsubscribe or stop receiving messages from the Honor Alerts Service (in the process of quitting their job), Honor will inform the Care Pro to text "STOP" to 91889. Honor will inform the Care Pro that after they have sent the SMS message "STOP" to 91889, the Care Pro should receive an SMS message to confirm that the Care Pro has been unsubscribed.
- If a Care Pro inquires about what keywords are supported, Honor will instruct them to text "HELP" to 91889 to receive keyword information by text message.
- Honor Alerts Service delivers messages to the following mobile phone carriers: AT&T, Verizon Wireless, Sprint, T-Mobile, MetroPCS, U.S. Cellular, Alltel, Boost Mobile, Nextel, Virgin Mobile, Alaska Communications Systems (ACS), Appalachian Wireless (EKN), Bluegrass Cellular, Cellular One of East Central IL (ECIT), Cellular One of Northeast Pennsylvania, Cincinnati Bell Wireless, Cricket, Coral Wireless (Mobi PCS), COX, Cross, Element Mobile (Flat Wireless), Epic Touch (Elkhart Telephone), GCI, Golden State, Hawkeye (Chat Mobility), Hawkeye (NW Missouri), Illinois Valley Cellular, Inland Cellular, iWireless (Iowa Wireless), Keystone Wireless (Immix Wireless/PC Man), Mosaic (Consolidated or CTC Telecom), Nex-Tech Wireless, NTelos, Panhandle Communications, Pioneer, Plateau (Texas RSA 3 Ltd), Revol, RINA, Simmetry (TMP Corporation), Thumb Cellular, Union Wireless, United Wireless, Viaero Wireless, and West Central (WCC or 5 Star Wireless). ***Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages***
- If a Care Pro inquires about message and data rates for subscribing to the Honor Alerts Service, Honor will inform them that message and data rates may apply for any messages sent to the Care Pro from Honor, and vice versa, but for more details on the impact to their wireless plan, they should contact their wireless provider. For all questions about the Honor Alerts Service, the Care Pro can send an email to Honor Care Pro HR at email@example.com or call 415-300-1347.